วันอาทิตย์ที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

AntWorks Ant Farm - Ant 21st Century Agriculture


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Have you heard of the Antworks Ant Farm? I recently came across it and I just thought it was the neatest ant farm I have ever seen!

The only ant farms that I was familiar with were the old traditional ones with 2 panes of glass with a small separation in between and then filled with sand or soil. You would put ants in there and hopefully you had a queen ant so that your colony would keep living. You would have to keep the sand or soil moist and make sure your ants enough food and water.

But to do with the Antworks ant, do not worry about feeding and watering your ants. The gel acts like a tunnel in the two sectors and their food and water.

The gel is actually a NASA experiment to test the reactions of ants in microgravity. AntWorks Gel is complete with nutrients that ants need to live.

Unlike sand or dust, this gel is transparent, so you can see through them. You will be able to see,exactly where the ants are at all times. You can use a light to the Antworks Ant Farm bring to light the entire operation, so you can see all the galleries from your Ant.

No longer a child to start, but to see this version of the ant makes me want my own hive!

I know that ants can not in post, but I will probably go the adventurous route and try to host my ants from the outside.

Recommend : Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com Intel Pentium mix and match

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น