วันจันทร์ที่ 1 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Farm Life with Roosters and a Guard Cat!


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Tiger came to us like a wild cat, capturing the heart of my son. Worked with her for several months to tame and very lovable. Who would have thought that this little ball of fur animal would most revered of a watch.

How could this happen if we are not sure. One day two of New Hampshire Red Roosters started around Tiger. Then he left his sight. In order to feed Tiger, we had food and her between the door and the glass door. Otherwise, theTaps the cat ate faster than they could.

Shortly thereafter, Tiger sent to a nearby farm dogs go home with their tails between their legs. That when the entire chicken coop was his kingdom. Would enter the Chicken Coop every morning when I eat too much. The chickens would circle around her and she would look at each of them, even the boys, as if it were the Queen of the Coop! Not once I saw them hissing or damage any of the birds.

It 'been aorder of the day to see my mother walking to the mailbox with a tiger and two cocks in tow. Now we have a miniature donkey for protection are, but seems to be not only a risk that was Tiger. Although turkeys were much larger than it was, and were with pepper, our asses to keep tiger also come to the rescue.

Tiger tolerate our dog. Seemed to have a mutual respect for each other and separated. Of course, our dog could care lesscocks or other animals. I am in his mind, he was the king of the farm and dare the other animals, not only to allow its premises safe.

I have always been with my hens roosters for protection. But when I started losing chickens to predators, I knew I needed help. I felt, pepper, our miniature donkeys would be the answer. While he, along with most of the animals tended to let her go, instead of looking at them. I think he felt more freedommore important than security.

Tiger was our pet guardian for four years and the day of his death was a sad day for our whole family. We never had another cat like you do not want to believe. Some animals only know their place in a family, and she will always remain as a special part of us remember.

Thanks To : Traveller Program Thaitripstoday.com digital camera

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น